Full Stack Platform Developer (F/M/d)
Laravel & Vue.js –
fulltime / remote from EU
You are a passionate developer and you have already asked yourself what added value your work provides for our society and our planet? Maybe you thought of combining your excellent programming skills with your willingness to actively do something for the environment?
greenzero.me GmbH is a young greentech company with the mission to support people and companies in identifying and understanding their environmental impact and thus make a major contribution to environmental and climate protection. In this context, we have developed a learning and calculation platform that smartly enables individuals to explore their own life cycle impacts and learn a lot about different environmental aspects.
For the expansion and further development of this platform, we are now looking for an internal software developer (f/m/d) who can fully concentrate on this important project. An exciting and meaningful challenge awaits you, where you can use your software skills for a sustainable and future-oriented project.
Our tech stack:
- Vue.js, Inertia.js
- Tailwind CSS
- Together with us, as the responsible developer, you develop our greenzero.me platform into a unique learning platform and are responsible for assessing the feasibility of different ideas and implementing them
- You are an advocate of clean code principles
- You support us in the day-to-day business with the continuous improvement and optimisation of the platform.
- Even if you are currently the only developer at greenzero, in the future you will work with us on expanding the development team and take responsibilities on selecting and onboarding new colleagues.
What we expect:
- The topic of sustainability and environmental protection should be a matter close to your heart.
- You are an ambitious developer with heart and soul and have the necessary experience and references to be in charge of our platform.
- You are able to work independently and still maintain communication with the team.
- You are a professional in Laravel and Vue.js
- You are willing to continuously develop yourself in your working hours
- You develop independent and goal-oriented solutions that continuously move our platform forward
- You enjoy following a holistic development process together with us and external supporters
- We communicate mainly in English. All other languages are welcome.
- You are living in the European Union.
What we offer:
- A young, international team with the will to fulfil a mission
- A team codex that is characterised by humanity, respect and transparency
- A decentralised new work corporate culture
- The opportunity to participate in building a software team right from the start
- Opportunities for development and co-determination
- An expandable and modern platform that you can help to shape
- Meetup, conferences or IT trainings? We support you in your further development!
- Flexible and mobile work or the use of one of our offices in Munich, Wiesbaden, Freiburg or co-working in Berlin
- No platform constraints (PC or Mac, as suits you)
- An annual salary between 45,000 and 55,000 euros
- 28 days holiday
- Bahncard 50
Location: Munich, Wiesbaden, Freiburg, Germany / remote work office from EU
Start: immediately / upon agreement
Length: unlimited contract (6 months probationary period)
Please include as a minimum the following documents in your application:
Cover letter with a short introduction why you would like to join us, CV
Contact: Christian Cub | firstname.lastname@example.org